IAB GCC COMMITTEES
The IAB GCC Board Approves the Creation of 6 Committees
Posted on: Tuesday 16 June 2020 | IAB GCC
Following an Ordinary Board of Directors meeting held on June 16, 2020, the IAB Board of Directors adopted a board resolution creating 6 Committees.
The Committees mission is to help drive the industry forward and manage the activities of the Association, lead on the majority of the Association’s key initiatives and provide a collective voice to shape, educate and encourage the growth of the digital industry in the region. These committees are created in order to drive the strategic direction of the IAB GCC across a range of specific objectives and aim to set the agenda for member sub-committees which will be created to execute on the strategic pillars.
Committee participants are Board-only. The created committees and the committee members are as follows:
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee: Facebook, Publicis | Starcom, Snap, Twitter
- Learning & Development Committee: Amazon, Group M, MMP Worldwide
- Measurement & Research Committee: Dentsu Aegis Network, Choueiri Group | DMS, MBC, Omnicom Media Group | PHD
- Startups Committee: Anghami, Dentsu Aegis Network, Facebook, Group M
- Governance Committee: Amazon, Google, MCN Mediabrands
- Business Planning Committee: Google, MBC, MCN Mediabrands, Snap